Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation
If you're arriving by air, Disney's legendary service starts the moment you touch down. There's no need to hassle with your luggage at baggage claim. Disney's Magical Express® Transportation is complimentary and exclusively available when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel. Disney will pick you up at Orlando International Airport and retrieve your checked luggage, then take you to your Disney Resort hotel. And when your meeting is over, they’ll do it all in reverse.
In order to utilize this service, a Disney's Magical Express® reservation is required and must be arranged prior to arrival at the airport, at least 10 days in advance. To book Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation, call 407-827-6777 or click here for more details.
How It Works:
- Complete your hotel and airline reservations and then make your reservation with Disney’s Magical Express®
- Prior to arrival, you will be mailed an Airport Transportation Booklet containing special luggage tags which you will attach to your luggage before departure
- Upon arrival at Orlando International Airport, proceed directly to the Disney Airport Welcome Center in Terminal B
- Board complimentary deluxe motor coach transportation to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort while your luggage goes straight from the plane to your room
- At the end of your stay, enjoy the same convenience of Disney's Magical Express service from Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort to Orlando International Airport
Getting Around Walt Disney World® Resort
Most areas of the Walt Disney World® Resort are accessible by complimentary bus from other areas within the Resort, including Theme Parks, Water Parks, the Disney Resorts and the Disney Springs™ area. Buses travel on routes throughout the Resort but do not provide direct service between all destinations.